Monday, April 20, 2009

I.D. (New Teaching Series)

I.D. is here! In this new six-part teaching series, we hope to help you discover your purpose in life. Did you know God equipped you with spiritual gifts? Did you know that there's a reason God has you right where you are right now? Did you forget you were a part of God's family? Let is help you identify your God given mission. Message titles for each date are as follows:


I.D.: Who Am I Supposed to Be?

pt. 1, Apr. 19 .....What on Earth Am I Here For?
pt. 2, Apr. 26 .....How Can I Please God?
pt. 3, May 03 .....You Were Made For God's Family
pt. 4, May 10 .....How to Become Like Christ
pt. 5, May 17 .....How to Get in S.H.A.P.E.
pt. 6, May 24 .....Your Life Mission-ID'd

Please stop by and visit us. We meet every Sunday at 10 AM at Olympian High School, located off of 1925 Magdalena Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91913.

No comments: