Thursday, July 12, 2007

We're Creating A Yearbook!


Yes, it is true. We are creating a Yearbook of the Seven Community. In fact, in order to accomplish this, we need you to send us a photograph of yourself to rcomparan@gmail.com. We also want you to send us a one or two sentence praise report of how God delivered you from a situation.

Example: "I praise Jesus Christ for allowing me to meet the people in my small group this year. They all pitched in to help me pay for my groceries one week."

Important: Please include your first and last name. Also, keep in mind the deadline is August 1st (we will only publish the first 250 photos and praise reports we receive).

Rules: Be creative! Be playful! And, of course, be creative! If you need an idea of the type of photo we are in search of, check out some face shots of some friends.

We will be using the Yearbook to help us introduce Seven to the people of San Diego. It will showcase our past, present and future.

No comments: