Saturday, June 30, 2007

Olympian HS

Hey Seven!

As you've heard it has been a crazy couple of weeks since we've been here on site in San Diego. Well, Carol's surgery went well and she is on the road to recovery (check out my blog). Here's a video of me by the Olympian High School auditorium. It's only 30 seconds, but I wanted you to see the outdoor pavillion that connects to the auditorium. It is brand new. Also, I have sent the insurance information to the high school. We expect to be able to meet here for our first preview service on October 7th, 2007.

Thanks for your continued prayers as we get closer to LAUNCH.

P.S. I'm really looking forward to being with many of you at the PD launch conference July 17th-18th at Saddleback Church. Thanks for being a part of this mission!

Jeremy

No comments: